HR policy open for comment!
The Great Place: HR Redesign draft policy is now open for university comment through Friday, March 17. The draft policy addresses career advancement, career development, networking and mentoring, performance evaluation, merit pay and enhanced leave programs. Visit the HR Redesign website to review and submit feedback.
Did you know?
Get your 2016 W-2 statement online!
Log on at http://my.vcu.edu and click "eServices/VCU Self Service." Then click the "Employee" and "Tax Forms, Electronic W-2 Earnings Statement" tabs and follow the instructions. You will be required to give your eConsent first. Consent remains in effect until revoked by the employee. Once eW2s are available, which is always sooner than paper mailing, employees can view and print free copies at any time.
Employees expecting to receive a paper W-2 statement should ensure their USA permanent home address is up to date in eServices/VCU Self Service for timely receipt of this important tax-filing document.
For help in accessing eServices/VCU Self Service, contact VCU Technology Services at (804) 828-2227 or helpIT@vcu.edu.
For help with W-2 questions, contact VCU Payroll Services at (804) 828-0740 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our HR team
Terri C. Dickerson, director of human resources
Contact Terri Dickerson at email@example.com for assistance with:
- Faculty recruitment process
- Faculty employment contracts and pay actions
- Classified pay actions
- Rewards and recognition
- Human resources policies and procedures
- Employee relations
- Postdoctoral and graduate assistantships
- Compensation or classification
Hanna M. Lynch, human resources coordinator
Contact Hanna Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with:
- Recruitment of classified, hourly, student and work study employees
- Employee orientation and new hire processing
- Classified employee work profile (EWP) review and revisions
- Timekeeping, leave and adjustments
- FMLA consultation and processing
- Training, learning and development
Human resources links
- Learning and development
- Retirement planning resources
- Work/life balance and wellness
Rewards and recognition information
- Key resources for classified employees
- Key resources for faculty employees
- Faculty, classified staff and hourly position vacancies