Did you know?
Upcoming School of Education's HR Redesign Overview Session
Administrative and Professional faculty and classified employees are invited to learn more about new HR Redesign polices, by attending the School of Education HR Redesign overview session, scheduled for 9 a.m., Wednesday, January 10, 2018, in the Cabell Library Lecture Hall.
The format of the presentation will include a brief overview of what's staying the same, what's new for everyone, highlights of the new plan, and what to expect during the enrollment period, followed by Q&As.
I hope that you will join me in attending this session, and participate by asking any questions you may have!
In addition, employees may learn more by attending the Great Place Expo, scheduled on Wednesday, February 7 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., on the MCV campus at the Larrick Student Center; and Monday, February 12 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., on the MPC at the University Student Commons.
Our HR team
Terri C. Dickerson, director of human resources
Contact Terri Dickerson at email@example.com for assistance with:
- Faculty recruitment process
- Faculty employment contracts and pay actions
- Classified pay actions
- Rewards and recognition
- Human resources policies and procedures
- Employee relations
- Postdoctoral and graduate assistantships
- Compensation or classification
Human resources links
- Learning and development
- Retirement planning resources
- Work/life balance and wellness
Rewards and recognition information
- Key resources for classified employees
- Key resources for faculty employees
- Faculty, classified staff and hourly position vacancies