SOE launches undergrad programs thanks to faculty, staff
The VCU School of Education and Dean Andrew Daire extend gratitude to all faculty and staff who worked on the launch of our new undergraduate programs over the last year.
- Laura Domalik, assistant professor, Department of Teaching and Learning
- Lisa Cipolletti, assistant professor and elementary program chair, Teaching and Learning (coordinator, B.S. Ed. in Elementary Education and Teaching and B.S. Ed. in Early Childhood Education and Teaching)
- Dr. Misti Mueller, assistant professor, Teaching and Learning (coordinator, B.S. Ed. in Health and Physical Education)
- Dr. Elizabeth Edmondson, principal investigator, VISTA ELIS at VCU, Teaching and Learning
- Dr. Al Byers, visiting scholar for STEM education (coordinator, B.S. Ed. in Secondary Education and Teaching, Concentration in Engineering Education)
- Dr. LaRon Scott, associate professor, Department of Counseling and Special Education (coordinator, B.S. Ed. in Special Education and Teaching)
- Dr. Joan Johnson, executive director of licensure and accreditation (for her work related to aligning licensure requirements for the programs)
- Dr. Colleen Thoma, associate dean for academic affairs and graduate studies (for running the process)
Thank you for your support and your continued contributions to the growth of SOE’s academic programs!