Did you know?
The new VCU Great Place HR redesign offers short-term disability leave for all employees paid at 100% from the beginning of employment at VCU.
Additionally, there are two additional days of enhanced community service leave, in addition to the bucket of University Leave, available to be used for VCU sponsored activities!
For your reference, a new table provides balance and carry over maximums based on years of service; please see page 32-22 of the Working@VCU: Great Place Policy at https://greatplace.vcu.edu/policy/.
Our HR team
Terri C. Dickerson, director of human resources
Contact Terri Dickerson at email@example.com for assistance with:
- Faculty recruitment process
- Faculty employment contracts and pay actions
- Classified pay actions
- Rewards and recognition
- Human resources policies and procedures
- Employee relations
- Postdoctoral and graduate assistantships
- Compensation or classification
Kelsey Coleman, human resources coordinator
Contact Kelsey Coleman at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with:
- Recruitment of classified, adjunct and wage employees
- Employee orientation and new hire processing
- Classified employee work profile (EWP) review and revisions
- Timekeeping, leave and adjustments
- FMLA consultation
- Training, learning and development
Human resources links
- Learning and development
- Retirement planning resources
- Work/life balance and wellness
Rewards and recognition information
- Key resources for classified employees
- Key resources for faculty employees
- Faculty, classified staff and hourly position vacancies