Ready to take the next step in your career in education? Our master’s programs can provide the perfect launch pad to help you get ahead.
Two of our programs, the M.T. and M.Ed. in special education, may also be pursued as part of the Richmond Teacher Residency program, an innovative graduate teacher residency that pairs candidates with an experienced mentor in Richmond Public Schools.
Master of Education
- M.Ed. in adult learning
- Concentrations offered in adult literacy, human resource development, and teaching and learning with technology
- M.Ed. in counselor education
- Concentrations offered in college student development and counseling, and school counseling
- M.Ed. in curriculum and instruction
- Concentrations offered in instructional technology, online teaching, and teaching and learning
- M.Ed. in educational leadership
- Concentrations offered in administration and supervision, and leadership studies
- M.Ed. in special education
- Concentrations offered in early childhood, general education, and severe disabilities
Master of Teaching (M.T.)
- Master of Teaching
- Concentrations offered in biology education, chemistry education, early and elementary education, earth science education, English education, history/social studies education, mathematics education and physics education