Sandra Mazzoli, Ed.D.
Coordinator of Graduate Programs, Office of Student Success
Areas of interest
Student-centered advising, advising for adult and non-traditional students.
A member of the Office of Student Success, Sandra Mazzoli’s duties at the School of Education include:
- Processing applications for those seeking admission to master’s degree and certificate programs within the School of Education
- Processing special action forms for students who need changes to their student records
- Processing applications for graduation
- Generating adviser letters for new students
- Working with prospective students via phone, email and in-person inquiries to provide information about program offerings as well as the admissions process
- Providing pre-advising for prospective students
- Serving as the primary liaison with the Office of Graduate Admissions
- Supporting the A2LE student organization
- Working with faculty to resolve student/advising requests
- Working with departments to develop adviser development workshops and reference guides