For individuals, school class groups, and any community group who would like to visit the School of Education to learn more about any of our undergraduate or graduate programs, please complete this request form at least two weeks in advance.
For groups interested in campuswide tours, please see the visit request form through our VCU Admissions team.
View or print our Oliver Hall Tour Guide.
When you arrive on campus, there are a variety of pay-by-plate meters for parking around Oliver Hall, as well as VCU hourly parking deck options. The closest parking deck to our building is the West Cary Street Parking Deck located at 1101 West Cary Street (near the intersection of Cary and Harrison streets) - the entrance is on Harrison St.
Please ensure you enter into the School of Education, as Oliver Hall has two wings: the Physical Science wing and the School of Education wing (see picture below). Future students, please visit the front desk of the dean's suite on the 2nd floor, room 2090, and ask for either Jenna Lenhardt (graduate) or Kenedy Edmonds (undergraduate). For current students interested in changing their major, please visit the Student Services Center on the 1st floor.
- Admissions tours and visit requests – Welcome Center, 1111 W. Broad Street
- Financial Aid – 1015 Floyd Ave, 1st floor
- Transfer Center – Hibbs Hall, 2nd Floor
- Honors College – The Honors College- 701 W. Grace Street
- Military Student Services – Harris Hall, Room 3122
- Residence Life – 721 W. Main Street, Gladding Residence Center
- Student Accessibility and Educational Opportunity – University Student Commons, Suite 018 (basement floor)
- Career Services – University Student Commons, 1st floor