Recruitment Coordinator, RTR Residency Program
- Master of Teaching, Early and Elementary Education, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Yale National Initiative Fellow, 2020, Yale University
- Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies, Liberal Studies for Early and Elementary Education, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Social justice, recruiting, psychology of children, emotional intelligence and health, culture and climate, building safe classroom management, social-emotional wellbeing, leadership, coaching.
- Evans, Sabrina (2020). "We Are Family: The Importance of Community through an Exploration of Johnathon Upper Elementary Schools." Yale National Initiative. https://teachers.yale.edu/curriculum/viewer/initiative_20.02.08_u.
Sabrina Evans is the recruitment coordinator for the RTR Residency Program at Virginia Commonwealth University. She is a former educator in Richmond Public Schools and acquired her undergraduate and graduate degrees in education from Virginia Commonwealth University. She has an unwavering passion for impacting and cultivating the entire being, academically, emotionally and culturally. Sabrina believes that life is purposed to help, impact and create space for others. With history in curriculum writing and culturally aware practices, Evans is determined to recruit others into communities of advocacy, support and retention within education..