Post-Doctoral Researcher, Counseling and Special Education
- Current Ph.D. candidate in Research, Assessment, and Evaluation in Education, Virginia Commonwealth University
- M.S. in Special Education, Longwood University
- B.S. in Liberal Studies, Longwood University
- Special Education Teacher Retention
- Education Evaluation
- Social Network Analysis
- Multilevel modeling
- Broda, M., Bogenschutz, M., Dinora, P., Prohn, S., Lineberry, S., & Ross, E. (2021) Using Machine Learning to Predict Patterns of Employment and Day Program Participation. AJIDD, Advance online publication, http://aaidd.org/publications/journals/articles-accepted-for-publication
- Broda, M., Chow, J., Granger, K., Ross, E. (2021) Social Network Analysis in Applied Psychological Research: A Tutorial. Psychological Methods.
Dr. Erica Ross is a post-doctoral researcher in the School of Education at Virginia Commonwealth University. As a former middle school special education teacher, she is particularly interested in applying quantitative and mixed methods analyses to applied research and evaluation projects to inform and support instructional practices.