Donna Dockery, Ph.D.
Director of Clinical Practice and Associate Professor, Counseling and Special Education
- Ph.D. in educational psychology, University of Virginia
- M.A. in counselor education, Virginia Commonwealth University
- B.A. in biology, William & Mary
Social justice, diversity, and cultural competence; school counseling and best practices; gifted education
- Vice chair of the Richmond Community High School Advisory Board
- Former high school counselor at Open High School and Maggie Walker Governor’s School for Government and International Studies