Jodi B. Larson, Ph.D.
Research Assistant Professor, Teaching and Learning, RTR
- Ph.D. in curriculum, culture and change, Virginia Commonwealth University
- M.S.Ed. in early childhood education, Northern Illinois University
- M.S.Ed. in early childhood special education, Northern Illinois University
- B.A. in elementary education and early childhood education, Central College
Dr. Jodi B. Larson, research assistant professor in the Virginia Commonwealth University School of Education, teaches in the Department of Teaching and Learning in various elementary courses for both Master of Teaching and graduate certificate students. Dr Larson works with the RTR Residency Program and the elementary teacher residents, both teaching and supporting residents and clinical residency coaches. She has many years of experience as an early childhood educator in both private and public settings, and she was the administrator of a private early childhood center that she developed and opened in Illinois.
Dr. Larson is dedicated to her students and believes in connecting with others in the field, supporting future teachers in their practice, and advocating for students.
(804) 828-1305 [main number for Department of Teaching and Learning]