Tax forms, eServices, and more!
With 2019 in full swing and tax season upon us, we’ve provided some helpful links, resources and information to assist you!
Did You Know?
- VCU offers employees a number of great discounts when it comes to tax preparation. Follow the link below and select the tab titled "Tax Preparation" for further details:
- Employees who have given electronic consent (e-consent) to receive their W-2 digitally are able to view their statement by logging in to VCU eServices
- Employees who have not given their eConsent will be mailed a paper copy of their W-2 statement by the end of January*
- You can offer eConsent at any time, even after your paper W-2 statement has been mailed
- Directions on how to offer eConsent can be found in the Tax forms section in the link below:
- Please follow this link for eServices:
*Paper copies of the W-2 statement will be mailed no later than January 31 (to comply with federal law) to the home address listed in Banner. Please contact VCU Payroll at email@example.com if you do not receive your W-2 statement.
Recognize & Reward Outstanding SOE Employees!
Managers, don’t wait until the end of the performance evaluation cycle to acknowledge the outstanding performance and professional contributions of your team! Those in leadership positions are encouraged to recognize exemplary work at the time which it occurs. Monetary and non-monetary rewards are available to be awarded per fiscal year as follows: up to $5,000 or 10% of base pay (whichever is greater) and up to five days of leave granted per fiscal year. Bonuses encourage excellence, create positive morale, and may lead to the retention of top employees. Submit the Exceptional Recognition Acknowledgement [MS Word] form to SOEHR to recognize eligible employees.
- Academic Advising and Teacher Preparation Admissions Specialist
- Accreditation Administrative Assistant
- Adjunct Instructor
- Assistant Director, Office of Strategic Engagement
- Communications & Community Engagement Specialist
- Director of Finance
- Lead Teacher
- Senior Student Advisor
- Special Projects Assistant
- Student Worker Office Assistant