M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction
The online teaching concentration of the M.Ed. in curriculum and instruction prepares K-12 teachers and administrators to develop and facilitate effective online instruction in K-12 environments.
Please keep in mind, however, that the exact course requirements may vary depending on when you matriculated into the program, so please consult your adviser or the program coordinator with any additional questions.
CONCENTRATION/VCU BULLETIN INFO
How to apply: Graduate application
Semester of entry: Spring, summer or fall
Application deadline: Feb. 1 for fall and summer admission, Oct. 1 for spring admission
- VCU Graduate School requirements
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline
- Written essay addressing your career interests
- Three letters of recommendation
- Transcripts from previous academic work
- At least a 3.0 GPA on last 60 hours of coursework
- Satisfactory GRE or MAT scores
Contact Dr. Jones for Online Teaching concentration inquiries.