The Office of Development, Alumni and Student Engagement in partnership with the Student Leadership Council provides programming to enhance the student’s experience by ensuring an opportunity for the students’ voice to be shared and to develop activities that create a sense of unity, understanding and support of students. The Student Leadership Council creates opportunities for students to interact with alumni to form meaningful, lasting relationships long after graduation.
Student Leadership Council:
- Assists with the coordination of student engagement and development opportunities;
- Facilitates communication between the administration and the student body;
- Represents the student voice in school policy development and planning; and
- Furthers the school’s engagement with the community.
- Christine Powell - Special Education and Disability Leadership
- Alie Linens - Early and Elementary Education
- Anna Claire Wilkerson - Master of Teaching, Early and Elementary Education
Get to Know Dr. Ferguson with the Student Leadership Council
Join the Student Leadership Council for an interview with our very own Assistant Dean of Student Affairs and Inclusive Excellence, Dr. Tomika Ferguson on Wednesday, October 27 from 2:30-3:30 p.m. via ZOOM!
Student Leadership Council Meetings
Every other Wednesday starting Sep. 15, 2021 | 3 - 4 p.m. via Zoom
All VCU School of Education students are welcome to attend!
Join via this Zoom link: https://vcu.zoom.us/j/99063277625.
We hope to see you there!