Survey and Data Requests
Welcome to the School of Education Survey and Data Requests Portal, a one-stop-shop for all your survey and data needs. This portal is designed for the use of VCU School of Education faculty and staff.
- To request a survey form to support a School of Education Electronic Vote to support school operations, please complete this Request for Electronic Vote.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for construction of the vote in REDCap.
School of Education Search Evaluation Workflow
It is the responsibility of the Office of Data Analytics - in consultation with Information Technology services - to ensure that this workflow description (as well as its execution) is compliant with all local and university-wide policies, procedures, and best practices; and to also ensure that it is updated in a timely manner and accessible to all stakeholders. The SOE Office of Data Analytics will facilitate the development of a survey evaluation for the faculty or UAP position upon request by the search chair. This survey evaluation is based on a standard faculty model or will be derived from the UAP position description through collaborative work of Office of Data Analytics staff and the search chair. Chairs will request survey evaluation forms from the Office of Data Analytics as soon as interview dates are established to allow time for configuration of the survey. The Office of Data Analytics will provide the search chair with a link to the survey evaluation. The search chair will be responsible for sending the link to all (and only) individuals the chair has identified as having interacted or engaged in activities with the candidate. The Office of Data Analytics and the search chair will set a closing date for the survey evaluation. At that time, the Office of Data Analytics will generate aggregate results from the survey evaluation and share with the search chair.
- To request a survey form to support a School of Education Faculty or UAP Candidate Search Evaluation, please complete this Request for Faculty or UAP Candidate Search Evaluation.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for construction of the evaluation in REDCap.
- The Office of Data Analytics supports ad hoc survey requests that generate data to inform curricular or program improvement, student success, and continuous improvement of unit operations.
- To request an ad hoc survey form, please complete this Request for Ad Hoc Survey.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for construction of the survey in REDCap.
Please use the following form for all requests for institutional or School of Education data / information, statistical analysis and reports concerning, but not limited to, those administered by the Office of Data Analytics. Requests are tracked for resource planning purposes so that we can make efficient and effective use of our resources and continue to improve our services to the SOE community and external entities as necessary.
- To request custom data / report to support operations, planning, or decision making, please complete this Data / Report Request Form.
- After submitting this request form, someone from our office may still need to contact you to clarify the report specs and agree on the delivery schedule.
- Normal turnaround time is two weeks (10 working days).